The eSOAR status team met again this afternoon for a daily update of our system implementation, here are some notes:
- An email was sent to physicians earlier today with a screenshot walk through for viewing patient records from the ED.
- Another screenshot tutorial will soon be sent out to educate physicians on using the “Pause/Break” function on Wyse Terminals. Dr. Appenheimer and Leslie Mann are developing this resource.
- Weekend tech support will be available by calling x1164. We have coverage by tech staff, system champions, and nurse leaders throughout the weekend.
- We’re working on a plan for support staffing over the next two weeks, four weeks, two months, four months, etc. in order to give you a better idea of who will be available to help you when you need it for the foreseeable future. I’ll publish that as soon as it’s complete.
- The eSOAR Steering Committee will meet tomorrow to prioritize outstanding system issues, and to address the need for better communication when work ticket issues have been resolved.
Thank you for providing excellent patient experiences.