Aug 7, 2010
The State (and state) of Illinois Hospitals
- There are approximately 200 hospitals in Illinois
- Hospitals are among the top three employers in 48 / 102 counties
- Hospitals care for 1.6 million inpatients each year
- 5.1 million patients visit Illinois emergency departments each year
- Over $1.5 billion in uncompensated care is provided by Illinois hospitals each year
KSB closely represents these statistics. Be proud of what you do. Our community needs us to be there during the most crucial times in their lives and depends on us to be an economic driver in the Sauk Valley.
What you do matters, and all of you are making a positive difference.