UPDATE: We held four Employee Forums today–two at TSC and two at KSB–and had incredible participation! So far, we’ve had 246 attendees. We’re aiming to beat 350 attendees to earn the prize drawing. Remind your coworkers about the Friday forums at 7:45, 9 and 10:30 in Conference Room 1.
Thursday, April 5 and Friday, April 6 will bring the second employee forums for 2012. Here are the Top Ten Reasons to attend:
- You will have the opportunity to cast your vote and drive KSB’s strategic plan for the future;
- Rumor has it the event will be “of historical significance”;
- The meetings will start on time and end on time (30 minutes);
- I can not tell a lie… George might stop by;
- We’ll be using really cool individualized voting technology;
- “Abe the Babe” is rumored to be there;
- The forum will end with 10 minutes of open Q & A;
- Some rowdy women’s right protestors are planning a hostile overthrow of the meetings;
- There may be an announcement of a special celebration event next week;
- If we set a new record for attendance we’ll draw names to win some major bling.
There you have it. Here are your chances:
Town Square Centre 11:30 and 12:15
KSB Classroom 1 2:00 and 3:30
KSB Classroom 1 7:45, 9:00 and 10:30