Due to the increased incidence of the flu in Illinois, The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) is recommending temporary visitor restrictions during this time. We believe these restrictions will help protect hospitalized patients and our employees.
KSB has issued the following restrictions until further notice:
- No visitors under 18 years of age are permitted to enter the hospital
- Only two visitors per patient are allowed at any time
- Follow respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette and cover your mouth if you are coughing or sneezing.
- If you observe patients have any of the following symptoms, please request they wear a mask while in the hospital:
- Sore Throat
- Runny Nose
- Muscle Aches
- Feeling Tired
- Limit visits to patients in isolation for influenza
- Direct any questions to the nursing coordinators or infection control
We understand these restrictions may upset patients and visitors. Please communicate with visitors that we’ve implemented these restrictions to protect the health and safety of our patients. Thank you for helping make KSB a safe place to provide care.