Around the halls of KSB Hospital, we often talk about how privileged we are to be able to serve this area and proud of the difference we make. And we like to say that, in appreciation of that opportunity, KSB is a good corporate citizen to Dixon and the other communities we serve.
Well, this year we put our money where our mouth is.
I’m proud to share that in 2016 KSB Hospital donated more than $184,000 to the non-profits, events, schools, soccer teams and Boy Scout troops that make this such a special place to live.
We take our commitment to this area seriously, and we understand our role encompasses more than just treating people when they’re sick. It’s about making this beautiful region an even better place to live by encouraging active, healthy lifestyles and supporting the folks who love this community as much as we do.
Below, I’ve put together a short list showing some of the more than 100 organizations and events we supported this year. Thanks for all you do, Sauk Valley!
- Candlelight Walk Association
- Dixon Area Chamber Of Commerce
- Dixon Family YMCA
- Dixon Food Pantry
- Dixon Habitat For Humanity
- Dixon Main Street
- Dixon Police Department
- Dixon Public Schools (including all schools individually)
- Girl Scouts of Northern Illinois
- Granny Rose Animal Shelter
- Home of Hope
- Hospice of the Rock River Valley
- Kreider Services
- Lee County Council on Aging
- Lee County Honor Flight
- Northwest Illinois Special Olympics
- Ogle County Fair
- Perry Memorial Hospital
- Reagan Run 5k
- Rock River Memory Walk
- Shining Star Children’s Advocacy
- The Sinnissippi Foundation
- Tools for School