May 11, 2018
Celebrating Hospital Week – What Makes KSB Successful?
As Hospital Week 2018 concludes, I offer my sincere appreciation to the members of the KSB Family for everything you do that defines our culture and allows miracles to happen every day at KSB Hospital.
As I pause and reflect on all the blessings of Hospital Week, I ask what attributes lead to success for an independent, rural hospital?
- Dedicated physicians that place the patient first. Always;
- Caregivers that blend attention to detail resulting in safe care delivered with big hearts that recognize the value of the people they care for as well as their colleagues;
- Support Team Members that create an environment that allows clinicians to focus on the patient;
- A visionary Board of Directors that encourages proactive, forward-thinking and holds Leadership accountable;
- A community that appreciates the value provided by your hospital and supports the services offered.
This list is a start. What would you add?